A.Prof Chiew Wong
Dr Chiew Wong specialises in cardiac imaging, heart function, coronary artery disease and Cardiovascular Risk Assessment & Management. After his medical and cardiology training in Australia, he completed cardiology fellowship in Cardiovascular Imaging/ Echocardiography and obtained a PhD in Cardiology at the renowned Professor Tom Marwick€s Lab. He has received awards such as The Ralph Reader Prize (the Cardiac Society of Australia and NZ) and The American Heart Association Population Science Award. His work is well published in the top cardiology journals such as the Circulation, the Journal of American College of Cardiology & the American Journal of Cardiology. Dr Wong has other language skills e.g. Mandarin, Cantonese and Malay.
Specialty and interests
- All forms of Cardiovascular Imaging including transthoracic, trans-oesophageal and Stress Echocardiography.
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment & Management
- Coronary artery disease and heart function in Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes.
- Heart failure and valvular disease
- Stress Echocardiography
- trans-esophageal echocardiogram
- Stress ECG and ECG
Suite 6, 264 Springvale Rd,
Glen Waverley, Vic, 3150
p: 03 9590 0357
f: 03 9590 0898
55 Commercial Rd,
Melbourne, Vic, 3004
216 Burgundy St,
Heidelberg , VIC, 3084